The latest release is `0.74.0`. For a more detailed changelog, visit our [docs](https://docs.kurtosis.com/changelog).
# Breaking Changes
- [0.74.0] We've renamed the [`ReadyCondition` Starlark instruction](https://docs.kurtosis.com/starlark-reference/ready-condition/), from `ReadyConditions`, to better clarify that each time this custom type is used, it is explicitly defining a single condition for Kurtosis to use as the readiness check after a service is started. Users using this Starlark instruction will need to update it syntactically.
- [0.73.0] The service_name argument is now the first argument in the [`exec`](https://docs.kurtosis.com/starlark-reference/plan#exec), [`request`](https://docs.kurtosis.com/starlark-reference/plan#request), and [`wait`](https://docs.kurtosis.com/starlark-reference/plan#wait) Starlark instructions, compared to before when it was the `recipe` argument. Kurtosis packages that use these Starlark instructions may need to be updated to pass in the `service_name` first now before other positional arguments. This is not a breaking change for users who use named arguments in their custom Starlark types.
- [0.72.0] The `args` object is now parsed as a dictionary instead of as a struct and is empty by default. Users may need to update Starlark scripts that use arguments to avoid a breaking change.
- [0.71.0] We’ve renamed the service_name argument to name for the [`update_service`](https://docs.kurtosis.com/next/starlark-reference/plan#update_service), [`add_service`](https://docs.kurtosis.com/next/starlark-reference/plan/#add_service), and [`remove_service`](https://docs.kurtosis.com/next/starlark-reference/plan#remove_service) Starlark instructions. Users may need to update Kurtosis packages that use these instructions with the updated argument name.
- [0.73.0] We’ve reduced the verbosity and length of Starlark output errors to make them easier to reason about and understand. The full stack trace paths can still be viewed when a user passes in the [`--cli-log-level debug` flag](https://docs.kurtosis.com/cli#cli-log-level).
- [0.71.1] Tab completion support for Enclave names has been added to kurtosis services logs.
- [0.70.6] We’ve added [Search functionality on our documentation](https://docs.kurtosis.com/search/), with support for older versions of our docs.
- [0.74.0] Error messages from all CLI commands are now colored red, making it easier to spot and debug errors.
- [0.73.1] Reduced the verbosity and language in our Github issue templates for easier readability.
- [0.72.1] We’ve clarified the help text printed when using `kurtosis files download` to make it easier for users to understand how to use the command to export files artifacts from their enclaves.
- [0.71.1] A timestamp suffix is now appended to the name of the default output directory when no output directory is specified while using `kurtosis dump`, making it easier to locate and use the log outputs.
- [0.71.1] Shortened the taglines and removed the title prefixes for all our Github issues templates.
- [0.70.6] We’ve shortened the number of log lines that gets printed when an error is encountered executing a Starlark script. The level of detail in the logs for any command can be configured using the [`--cli-log-level flag`](https://docs.kurtosis.com/cli#cli-log-level). Read more about configuring the log level of details here.
- [0.70.5] The Kurtosis CLI and Engine version are now both printed for `kurtosis version`, making it more obvious easier to reason about upgrades in cases where a user has upgraded the CLI, but have yet to restart the Engine to apply the change.
- [0.70.4] We’ve added additional words that will be used for auto-name generation of artifacts, in line with the theme we currently use.
# Bug Fixes
- [0.73.2] Update various links in our documentation.
- [0.73.1] Re-organize the sidebar in the documentation to split out reference content into [CLI](https://docs.kurtosis.com/cli), [Starlark](https://docs.kurtosis.com/starlark-reference), and various Concepts.
- [0.73.1] Fix various outdated internal links and typos in our documentation.
- [0.71.0] Fix a typo in our quickstart code snippet.
- [0.70.6] Fix a reindex bug with the Search feature on our doc.